The Labradorite Sunstone Connection
This class will be discontinued at the end of 2018. New ways to learn about both stones will open up on the new site.
An illuminating comparison of two of the most spiritual stones in the texts. What is the connection between labradorite and sunstone? They both exhibit beautiful plays of light, belong to the plagioclase feldspar family, have triclinic crystal structures, relate to the shao yang division, and connect to the metal element. But where do they differ? The answer is a heat-sinking missile straight to our connection with the divine and our contract with heaven.
In this class you will learn:
- The science and history of sunstone and labradorite
- The medicinal properties of labradorite and sunstone according to ancient Taoist texts
- A review of light and its meaning in Chinese medicine
- The Taoist view of free will, reincarnation and the Divine’s relationship with us
- Practical elixir and poultice applications for each stone
Length: 74 minutes
Instructor: Sarah Thomas, LAc
Continuing education credits: none
After purchasing the course, you will find it in your dashboard! From the moment you purchase your class, you have six months to view it.