Stones for the Eight Extraordinary Meridians
If you are new to this course, please begin at the new site UpperClarity.com. If you are already enrolled, read the class page!
If you are in the middle of this course, please move over to the new site and enroll at The Upper Clarity School of Stone Medicine. Continue the course there, we will soon be shutting down this site. Email me for your coupon to purchase it at no charge at the new site at Hello@UpperClarity.com
READ THIS WHOLE PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING!
This weekend class was presented live at NUNM in Portland, Oregon. It includes an in-depth discussion of the eight extraordinary meridians based heavily on a monumental 2005 lecture by Jeffrey C. Yuen, 88th generation Taoist priest. After a refreshing and deep dive into the meridians, with plenty of practical clinical stories from Sarah, we will move into the perfect stone pairing for each.
In this class:
- We will discuss soul-level healing and how that lies beyond fixing symptoms
- We will explore what it means to “treat” this level of Being. Who are we to alter the destiny of our patients?
- We will review the history and origins of stone medicine in Chinese medicine
- We will explore how stones and minerals relate to the eight-extras and this very deep soul-level healing
- We will explore how the eight-extraordinary meridians function as doorways to this soul-level healing
- We will analyze each meridian and its potentials
- We will discuss how to choose the right meridian for clinical patients
- We will examine stones and their properties according to ancient Chinese texts rather than new-age resources including lapis lazuli, chiastolite, dumortierite, lepidolite and many more
- We will critically think to match the stones to the meridians that they open
- We will learn how to practically apply the stones to the meridians and perform treatments
- We will discuss safety and contraindications
- We will learn tons of stone medicine clinical tips and tricks backed up by over a decade of clinical experience applying stones in an acupuncture setting
- clear audio, clear video, front row seats
After purchasing the course, you will find it in your dashboard.
Length: 12 hours
Instructor: Sarah Thomas, LAc
Continuing education credits: 12 PDA points from NCCAOM
ALERT – VERY IMPORTANT COURSE POLICIES BELOW. READ BEFORE PURCHASING!
– If you are from California or Florida your state may not approve this NCAAOM approved course. CA and FL have different guidelines than all other states. Contact your state board before purchasing this course.
– There will be no refunds for any aspect of the content of this course or for any aspect of your own life circumstances preventing your from finishing the course.
– To receive your PDA / CEU points you must complete a short quiz at the end. You must get a 70% on that quiz to get your points. If you score below a 70%, you get ONE re-take. If you get below 70% again you get do not get anymore re-takes, your PDA points or your tuition money refunded.
THANK YOU! After purchasing the course, you will find it in your dashboard. You will have access to the course for one year.