Chrysocolla for Moving On
If you are new to this course, please enroll at the new website UpperClarity.com. This site will be discontinued at the end of 2018
How do we move on from our past? How do we integrate our traumas and losses? What does it actually mean to ‘heal’ from past experiences? This class will inspire a new perspective on moving forward.
- how and where we store our past
- how our body’s substances and meridian systems play a role
- chrysocolla’s strong connection with healing from past experiences
- an interview with Josephine Spilka, LAc. on the perfect essential oil pairing
- a cutting-edge method for combining mineral powders and essential oils
- why Chogyam Trungpa says, “The definition of bravery is not being afraid of yourself.”
Length: 58 minutes
Instructor: Sarah Thomas, LAc (with the help of Josephine Spilka, LAc)
Continuing education credits: none
Click on ‘curriculum’ or ‘START CLASS’ to access the class! From the moment you purchase your class, you have six months to view it.